My kids wear masks at school all day every day, and these allow them to do so in total comfort. We ordered a lot of different colors to match their outfits and rotate them throughout the week. We are grateful for this find!
Children Comfort Mask 2-Pack
We are living in some extraordinary times. Necessitees as a manufacturer is joining the movement to fulfill mass shortage of protective gear. This Children Comfort Mask is a Non-Medical mask which may be used as an added precaution and quite effectively if cared properly.
We are using our own fabric we use to make our garments and designed the mask with function and comfort in mind. Our super soft all natural cotton jersey fabric which is the finest knit fabric we stock. This mask has an easily accessible pocket so you may insert additional layers of filtering elements such as more fabric or a soft surgical mask. This combination of function, fit design and fabric makes this mask pleasant to use all day without the ugly lines and marks on your face you normally get with most disposable respirators.
Comfort Masks are not FDA-approved as PPE nor N95 approved.
- This pack includes 2 masks
- Children aged 3 ~ 8 years
- 94% Combed Cotton 6% Spandex
- Wash before use and daily for better protection
- Adjustable elastic string(see video here)
- Dual layer with pouch for optional filter element.
- Not intended for Clinical use
- Shipping: $3.95 up to 3 packs | $6.95 for 4 Packs or More & Free shipping on orders over $100
- NO RETURNS
- Discount coupons not valid
- Hand wash with anti-bacterial detergent in warm water and air dry daily.
My son (8yo) says these masks are comfortable. Not as exciting as some of the other masks out there, but he's able to wear it while at summer camp for 7 hours without issue.
Received our children’s mask order quickly. Masks fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Love the color, too. Glad she is protected when we need to go out. Thank you
Nice mask-- I think you should advise that this mask fits smaller women, too-- but needs longer elastic straps. I've found that most "unisex" masks really are too large for my face & go way up too high on my nose, blocking vision.